Title: Great Food/Extremely Clean4/4/2013 5:59:16 PM
This food is DELICIOUS! THE BEST THING IS THAT THIS RESTAURANT IS SOOOO CLEAN!!! I WILL BECOME A REGULAR CUSTOMER!!!! SO SATISFIED
Title: a3/26/2016 7:41:29 PM
a
Title: 2015-11-19T20:18:47.075-08:00
I was highly disappointed in my first experience with this particular Chinese restaurant. I called i
Title: 2011-06-29T16:23:22.826-07:00
The food is amazing & the staff is really friendly. This is the only chinese place my family eats at. Our favorite is the lunch combo general chicken which is spiced just right & the portions are more than enough.
Title: Great Service!10/24/2014 11:22:19 AM
Great Service! GOOD FOOD!
Title: can also order on-line1/15/2013 9:56:25 AM
The food here is amazingly good! Unlike all the other Chinese food restaurants, this place actually has food that taste like Chinese food. You could also order online(if u dont wanna call in) Plus the deliver was very fast!
Title: very good chinese restaurant1/14/2013 8:22:20 PM
My husband and I had been regular customers at this restaurant for almost a year. We probably ate there at least once a week. We both love Chinese food and after having tried several restaurants in the Tulsa area, we felt the Dragon Express was adequate and better than the others although not best.
Title: wow,taste great1/14/2013 8:16:47 PM
Great customer service! The lady in the front was very patient as it took me 5 minutes to choose what I wanted to eat. I can be indecisive at times. Amazing =) Thank you
Title: good1/14/2013 8:16:06 PM
FANTASTIC! We eat here all the time, the food is always delicious(and seemed to get better just recently). They have fair prices for the portions served, and the nicest staff.
Title: love this place1/14/2013 11:13:46 PM
It was really good and they delivered everything so quickly it was still steaming hot!!! The crab puffs were cooked a bit too long for me but everything else was pretty good
10 Results 1/1 1